Edited by:郑斌Release Time:2023/03/24
STEP 1 NOMINATION & APPLICATION
1. The List of Courses offered in English Language is regularly published by SZTU.
2. Home university should send the Nomination Form of Students to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com) together with the following supporting documents before the deadline (May 15th / Nov 15th):
2) Official Transcript of Record
3) Copy of personal details page of passport
4) Curriculum Vitae
5) Academic Reference Letter
6) Language Certificate (IELTS 5.5 or above / TOEFL IBT 80 or above / HSK 4 / passed English test given by Home University)
7) ID Photo (2 Inch, not less than 320 * 240 pixels, aspect ratio 4: 3, 100-500KB, JPG)
3. No nominations will be accepted after the deadline.
STEP 2 ACCEPTANCE
SZTU will send out the Admission Notice to eligible nominees within 8 weeks after receiving all supporting documents.
STEP 3 VISA & RESIDENCE PERMIT
Incoming international students must hold a valid “X” visa (student visa) before entering mainland China.
1. X1 visa holders are permitted to study in the PRC for more than 180 days;
2. X2 visa holders are permitted to study in the PRC for less than 180 days;
3. X1 visa holders must apply for Residence Permit within 30 days after entering mainland China, otherwise their stay constitutes an illegal residence;
4. X2 visa holders do not need to apply for Residence Permit and are only allowed to enter mainland China once.
1. The “X” visa only has a single entry. After entering mainland China, X Visa holders could not exit from and re-enter mainland China;
2. X1 visa holders could exit and re-enter mainland China only after they are granted a valid Residence Permit;
3. All international students must register at the local police station within 24 hours after entering mainland China;
4. Students are not permitted to work based on the X-type visa;
5. Students should pay attention to the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China before entering China. (especially Article 33 & Article 39)
STEP 4 TRANSPORTATION TO SZTU
FROM SHENZHEN BAO’AN AIRPORT
Take subway Line 11 at Airport Station; change to Line 14 at Gangxia North Station; and change to Line 16 at Pingshanwei Station and get off at Technology University Station.
FROM HONGKONG AIRPORT
Take the ferry to Shekou port; take subway Line 12 at Taiziwan Station; change to line 11 at Nanshan Station; change to line 14 at Gangxia North station; and finally change to line 16 at Pingshanwei Station and get off at Technology University Station.
STEP 5 ENROLLMENT & ACCOMMODATION
1. All international students must live on campus;
2. Exchange students should register at International Cooperation & Student Affairs Office as well as College after arrival.
3. Exchange students should open a Chinese bank account to pay the accommodation fees. A Chinese phone number will be needed before that.
4. Exchange students should pay the insurance fees (400 RMB per semester) as well as accommodation fees (8,000 RMB per semester) under the guidance of teachers.